Hey Hunters! It’s that time again, as the Monster Madness Online team is Gearing up for another public test cycle! LITERALLY! In this next new installment of our game we add yet another tool to your monster mashing arsenal: Supply Crate Drops!
Barry Tools felt that it wasn’t fair that the kids were the only ones contributing to fighting the forces of evil, so he contrived a way to help while…. remaining safely out of the way. Periodically supply crates will drop during survival matches or challenges. These supply crates take a while to open. (We wouldn’t want zombies getting guns and expolsives would we?) If you can guard these crates for a given time period you gain awesome combat bonuses. If zombies destroy the crate before it can open Barry rigged the crates to self destruct and the bonus will be lost.
Here’s a quick list of some of the kinds of things you can expect to get from a Supply Crate!
- Super Armor: reduces the damage you take up front by 80%.
- Quad Damage: quadruples the damage you deal from all sources.
- Infinite Ammo: as long as there’s one bullet in your clip you keep firing.
- Infinite Stamina: your spells cost no stamina.
- Score Multplier: doubles the score you gain from all kills for 30 seconds.
- Mini Nuke: gives you 1 weightless nuke usable right away (usable that match only).
- Tennis Turrets: spawns 4 weightless tennis turrets (usable that match only).
- Speed Boost: Gives you an additional 900 speed for 30 seconds.
- Extra Ammo: Refills your currently equipped weapon’s ammo.
- Tool Chests: Drops 4 tool boxes for each player.
Stay tuned to this site throughout the week as we unveil more neat features and content you can expect to encounter in MMO “Alpha 1”. And we’ll look forward to seeing you all back in Suburbia on March 17!